EXCLUSIVE EVENT ACTIVITY
Postmortem Forensic Investigation in children
Seminar - Oral Presentation
25 August 2018
Postmortem Forensic Investigation in children and the role of the forensic autopsy as golden standard
1. Illustration of: the evaluation results of cause of death in children who underwent a forensic autopsy in the Netherlands: a 14 years evaluation.
2. The added value and limitations of forensic pathological investigation in Neonaticide.
3. The value of a forensic autopsy as ‘Golden Standard’ in postmortem forensic investigations.
4. Limitations and added value of other postmortem forensic investigation techniques.
5. Introduction of a New Forensic Coding System in the Netherlands (Soerdjbalie et al).